BBA Aviation or Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation is a three-year degree in undergraduate studies which can be obtained after completing the class of XII within India. Candidates who wish to take this course must be in the 12th grade with a 50% marks from a recognized institution. Higher secondary scores are crucial since admission into this course is based on merit, and which is followed through an interview in a few instances.
There are a handful of colleges, such as Lovely Professional University and Jagannath University that offer admission to students after they have passed the entrance exam. In this scenario, LPUNEST and JUEE are the most important entrance exams to crack.The cost for the program ranges between INR 70,000 and INR 4,00,000. Each year in India.
BBA Aviation provides a strong managerial experience, specifically in the area of aviation and the business of airlines. In this course, students will be able to learn about the importance of airport planning and passenger forecasting and security at airports and fire safety, among others. This course will assist them to comprehend the business, identify and resolve the issues that could arise due to the evolving scenarios within air travel.
BBA Aviation Admission Process
The admission process to BBA Aviation is mostly done by merit i.e by the marks obtained during the class XII exam. The scores are evaluated first before the candidates who have been shortlisted are invited to an interview. The students who are selected receive an acceptance letter for the admission.
There are a few institutions like Lovely Professional Universityand Jagannath University conduct entrance tests for admission.
To be eligible for the course, applicants will need to undergo the following admissions process:
Step 1. Visit the website of the university and verify the eligibility.
Step 2. If you’re eligible then you can apply by filling out your application. The institute may request certain documents as well as cost of application.
Step 3. It will announce an merit list. If your name is on the list, you will be invited to an interview and group discussions.
step 4:In cases of entry you can apply and be present at the time of the entrance exam.
5.On getting selected by the institution, they will issue an invitation letter. Accept the offer within the specified timeframe to guarantee your spot. Then you’ll be able to register.
How do I prepare for the BBA Airline Entrance Examinations?
These tips must be considered to improve your performance BBA Aviation Entrance Exams:
- The majority of quantitative questions originate from the class X and the Class XII maths. Therefore, one should get more knowledge of the fundamental concepts, formulas, and shortcuts.
- Continue to practice questions from sample papers and models tests to understand the format and pattern of the exam thoroughly.
- Be efficient in managing your time in order to answer each question. Shortcuts are essential when working on the paper.
- Get started reading daily news to increase your general abilities. General Knowledge can be assessed on entrance exams , and occasionally used in personal interviews as well as discussions with a group.
How can I get admission to reputable colleges?
In order to be admitted into the top BBA colleges such as AIMS Institute, Bangalore, IIKM Business School, Chennai and more, these points to be kept in mindThe following points must be kept in mind
- To be admitted to an excellent college, students need to do very well on the exam for class XII, because the majority of colleges accept students on the basis scores obtained in the class XII.
- In addition, they need prepare for interviews. Believing in yourself is essential. Being a student in the field of commerce can help as they will know the fundamentals of management.
- Students in the sciences and arts must have basic understanding about the course as well as the latest events in GD/PI.
- Youtube videos on how to prepare for an interview could be useful.
- Stay informed about the cut-off date for courses, submission process, deadline for applications and application fee, and so on. to ensure your don’t forget any crucial notices.